Full list of sites hacked or TOU attacked. I will update this list when/if I hear of more hackings, and update with any more details I find out about those already listed.
- GOS ( False TOU report from TSR last year. Hacked again 16 Feb 2011. Lost 3 days posts, IP left was the TSR proxy. Site saved by Pescado, TSR FAILED to do much damage. Full Details on GOS forums. )
- Reflexsims ( Now Blackpearl- Feb 2009. Toms countdown to their demise can be found in the FAIL article )
- Sims2artists ( Hacked 4 times, last 2 being Aug and Dec 2010. IPs left are a mix of the TSR proxy and random proxy servers. One of the admins IM, image sites and Email were also hacked. )
- Natural Sims
- Coconut’s LJ ( TOU report twice, private blog hacked once. )
- Exnem ( Hacked 2009 – Tom admitted to this one )
- Booty/PMBD/Maty ( DDossed countless times )
- The Sims petition to EA ( Hacked and destroyed before it could be sent. TSR later shared the full names and emails of everyone who signed it. Former TSR manager admits that Tom supplied her with the data stolen from the hacked petition )
- BuggyBooz ( MTS2 account hacked after she rightfully complained that Shakeshaft stole her meshes and sold them on TSR. Buggys meshes were deleted by Tom in an attempt to hide the fact that buggy was the original creator. )
- Sugah’s Place
- SIMplyEdward ( Hacked 3 times. Ip left was the TSR proxy )
- Coolsims ( Hacked 2010, site now under ongoing continuous attack Feb 2011 )
- Bitethebullet ( Hacked oct 2010 IP was 126.96.36.199 from the TSR proxy, site now under ongoing continuous attack Feb 2011 )
- Coloursims ( Hacked 2010, site now under ongoing continuous attack Feb 2011 )
- Sunhairs Sms Creations ( Hacked 5th June 2010 – Forum deleted and the word c**ts displayed on front page )
- Crazy Town ( Hacked June 2010 – IP traces to the TSR proxy. See comments for more details. )
- Living sims ( Hacked Nov 2010 after owner refused to close the site and work on the TSR magazine )
- Sunsetsims ( Closed due to false TOU report from TSR )
- Coconuts shoutbox ( Dec 2010 – Not hacked but porn links left, IP’s belong to Atwa’s place of work, and Thomas. See screencaps. )
- Awesims ( Hacked Jan 2011 – Site hacked and changed to porn, Emails hacked, nameservers changed, work site also hacked. Owner banned from TSR and falsly accused of piracy on both her site and on Sunset Sims. Site hacked after a false TOU report from TSR was ignored by her host. )
- Adelevk ( Hacked Feb 2011 - Malicious content injected )
- Sims Oasis ( Hacked Feb 2011 )
- ashleycjul.so-pink.org ( Hacked Feb 2011, along with her box.net, mediafire, and photobucket accounts. Nasty pics posted )
- nectere.net ?? ( As yet unconfirmed as a hack, front page says F**k off c**ts and nothing else, could be a hack, could be an upset site owner )
- Neffretti 13 ( reported via shoutbox, have been unable to find this site to confirm. link now supplied on shoutbox. )
- Sims 3 Musketeers ( Hacked Feb 09 2011. Site reports that everything was deleted. Site unaccessable just now, info available on Google cache )
- Cherryblossomsims forum ( Ongoing. Under massive attack over the last few days Feb 2011. IP: TSR proxy )
- Sherriesims ( Hacked Feb-March 2011? Unconfirmed, reported via shoutbox )
- Sailfin ( Hacked 5th March, Goatse porn posted, board taken offline. Logs confirm the TSR IP appears heavily during the time of the attack)
- Simbecile’s blog ( Hacked sometime between 8th – 9th March. Box.net account also hacked. Gross images posted. This site belongs to a 16 year old girl )
- enayla’s personal site was hacked and malicious content injected. http://www.furiae.com
- SunsetSims (New host) ( Injected with a virus in March 2012, under constant DDos to date )
- Coconut ( Images of Tom & Pedobear, Levini screencaps hacked March 27 2012 )
- Zveki ( Fake reports filed from TSR on all of HIS site files resulting in their deletion. Youtube hacked. Easter 2012 )
- Dreamsims ( TS3stuffs ) http://ts3stuffs.blogspot.com/ 10th April 2012
If you know of any I have missed please remind me and I will add the to the list.
Updated 17th March – Simbecile’s blog update
In addition to her blog, I have now been informed that Simbecile’s box.net account was also hacked, and that “gross content was left behind” This is TSR’s MO. I am shocked and saddened to hear that Simbecile is a 16 year old girl. I understand that over at Blackpearlsims they are trying to recover her lost files, Simbecile is also known as Alfie on BPS, so if you have any files from either Simbecile or Alfie please contact her or blackpearlsims.
9th March 2011: Since I have written the last article it seems that more sites have been attacked. The latest being GOS , Cherryblossom sims forum, bitethebullet and colorsims. Crissi tells me that Cherryblossomsims forum has been under massive attack over the last few days. I do not know the nature of the attack as yet, but the reported IP is the same one that attacked GOS, which belongs to TSR. The same goes for Bitethebullet and colorsims, S1mOne reports that bitethebullet is also under continued attack since last week and the same is happening to coloursims. Bitethebullet was last hacked in Oct 2010, the IP of the hacker belonged to the TSR proxy.
If you know of a site that has been hacked/DDossed/TOU attacked please give them all the help that you can. You can help by suggesting alternative hosting, recovering any lost files if you have ever downloaded them, taking new item screen shots for those who have lost photo accounts, donating to their site if you can, linking to their new site if they have to change url or offering kind words, support and a friendly ear. These sites are the backbone of our community and we can not afford to lose them.
I have heard from SIMplyEdward , He was one of 3 forumotion sites that got hacked. His site was hacked 3 times. He has provided the IP: 188.8.131.52 This IP traces back to THEPLANET.COM INTERNET SERVICES. The same place as the TSR proxy, which is the paid proxy from the hide IP network, that was provided to Atwa as a gift from Tom and Per back in 2008. It was later provided to all main staff at TSR, for use with ‘trolling’
The proxy is part of the hide IP network and has 2 bands of IPs, one band traces to the UK with the hosts rapidswitch, ( Found on Gayles forum and involved in the hacking of sims secret http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=462 ) and the other band traces to the US with the host THEPLANET.COM. ( The same trace as the proxy IP found on Toms account at MTS and the IP that hacked BuggyBooz account there. 184.108.40.206 )
I have a copy of this myself, and although that particular IP is not on it, the US trace is the same, so they may be using an older or newer version of the program. While it is notable that other staff do have access to this proxy supplied by TSR, they do not have access to the database or to the unencrypted passwords, Such information could only be supplied by Tom, Steve, Per, Johan or Micke.